It's been nearly 2 months since I posted any work up on here, and believe me, it's not from lack of trying or from lack of doing any work.
After the previous post I started work on a few things, and for a few days in April I was working on Dai Jeffcoate's short film, set in Pembrey forest. Various other things have come up between now and then which have meant not a huge amount of video work got done (spent about a week being far too distracted by prop building), until the start of May when things started to calm down a bit. I've done some things since then, and I'm really, really frustrated because I can't seem to get any of it online. I've been trying for days to upload videos to here, and it's just not happening, and I don't know why. I've got 2 new pieces of work finished, and 4 old pieces of work I want to get up here, and it looks like they're going to have to wait until I can get a faster internet connection, or come up with a work around to get them on here. I'm thinking about uploading the videos to somewhere like photobucket and then embedding the code here, but I don't know if that'll work.
I'm in such a bad mood today. I'm fed up with not being able to get my work online, and you've no idea how much I despise my awful wage slave job. I'm in such a rut at the moment, and I feel quite on the edge.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment