Tuesday, October 14, 2008

'My Llanelli' - work in progress



This is my first video upload, so I thought I'd start with something simple. It's only a work in progress so far (feedback appreciated!), as there's a bit of tidying up I want to do to it, and maybe put some music over it. It'll be finished by the end of the week, along with several others.

It was originally intended for a short 3 minute documentary entitled 'My Llanelli' that myself and David Jeffcoate (who shall henceforth be known as 'Dai', as writing his full name makes me feel like a teacher) entered, but time ran out and we had to use an alternate version for it. I liked the concept I came up with, so I decided to make the title anyway.

On a technical note, it was shot on an unusually sunny day a few weeks ago at Llanelli's Millennium Coastal Park, using Dai's JVC DV camera. I made it in After Effects and this version is half size and resolution, and was compressed using H264 compression.

Daf

1 comment:

spikeyhex said...

Hey hey Daf, looking good! Finally and a great starter video I must congratulate, as they say start as you mean to go on, and I expect many many many great things from you
Well done and welcome to the world that is blogger.com!!!